HOW TO DONATE
SEF launched formally in the spring of 2016 with the goal of benefiting the community by funding innovative educational programs. Since we operate entirely by a dedicated group of volunteers, nearly all of the money we raise is funneled back into the community, where educators and learners are eager to put your contributions to work.
SEF is a tax exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, EIN #81-1644847. Thank you for your donation.
- Donations in any amount may be made online via credit card by clicking the donate button below.
- Checks payable to The Scituate Education Foundation may be sent to:
Scituate Education Foundation
P.O. Box 58
Scituate, MA 02066
- Join The Rising Tide Society
- Become a Monthly Subscriber for as little as $5.00/month
- Give in honor of a Scituate Educator
- Donate in memory of a loved one
- Donate in honor of individuals (alumni, children, grandchildren, etc.)
- Donate in honor of an event (graduations, holidays, teacher appreciation)
- Ask your company to match your donation
- Admiral's Club $10,000+
- Captain's Club $5,000+
- Rising Tide Society $1000+
- Supporters $500+
- Friends + Founders $100+
- Member $25+
We welcome donors who would like to make a long-term commitment to supporting the SEF. There are opportunities to establish SEF funds to underwrite certain types of teaching and learning activities in the name of a family member or friend. For more information about named funds or other aspects of giving, please contact SEF via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Businesses who would like to support the Scituate Education Foundation should contact us by email for promotional opportunities.
Matching Gift Programs
Many companies have matching gift programs where the company will match an employee’s contribution to a 501(c)(3) corporation. SEF, a non-profit educational charity, is a 501(c)(3) corporation and is therefore eligible for matching gift contributions from companies that have such a program. Some of the information that employers ask for in matching gifts is:
- Charity Name: Scituate Education Foundation
- Description of Charity: The Foundation funds innovative educational programs in the Scituate Community, including proposals that support lifelong learning.
- Tax ID (EIN): 81-1644847
- Address: PO Box 58, Scituate, MA 02066
- Contact Email Address: email@example.com
- Web Site: http://www.scituateeducationfoundation.org
If your company asks for additional information for matching gifts, please contact us.
Thanks for your support!