At the Scituate Education Foundation our goal is to build a team of volunteers that will enable us to sustain growth for the long term. This means that we need to engage a wide variety of people who can offer their time and talent throughout the year. Some tasks are simple and can be done on your own time, while other tasks will require more consistent input and regular attendance at Board Meetings. SEF members who volunteer for at least one committee or event and who also attend at least 55% of board of directors meetings are eligible to be a part of the voting body for grant selection.
Our current openings include:
- Alumni Network Coordinator
- Grant Writing and Development (can be done at home)
- Administrative and Research (can be done at home)
- Social Media Ambassadors (can be done at home)
- Photographers, Designers, Video Production + Editing
- Event Volunteers
- "On Call" - as needed for various tasks
Please start by completing the form below.